2023 92.9 The River COORS BANQUET ROCK CRUISE GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (KRQV)
1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of News On 6, the Tulsa CW, and 92.9 The River (KRQV) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW, and 92.9 The River (KRQV) will collectively be referred to as “Contest Facilitator.”
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by News On 6, the Tulsa CW, or 92.9 The River (KRQV) within thirty (30) days preceding the start date of this contest are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Contest Facilitator, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Contest Facilitator shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete, or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Contest Facilitators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) different ways to enter to win the Coors Banquet Rock Cruise Giveaway. The two (2) ways to enter to win are as follows below:
1) ON-AIR: Starting October 10th, 2023, through November 10th, 2023, there will be one (1) daily cue-to-enter at or around 7:15am CT. When a participant hears the cue-to-call, he/she/they must call 92.9 The River (KRQV), and must be the correct number caller, which will be announced at the cue-to-call. He/she/they will receive one (1) entry for the Cruise Giveaway and one (1) Coors Banquet Prize Pack as follows below.
2) COORS BANQUET WATERING HOLES: Participants may enter on select Wednesdays throughout the promotional period at select Coors Banquet locations. Those locations and times are as follows below:
·Wednesday, October 11th from 5pm to 6pm at The Max Retropub, 114 S Elgin Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120
·Wednesday, October 18th from 5pm to 6pm at CJ Moloney’s, 1849 S Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
·Wednesday, October 25th from 5pm to 6pm at Mercury Lounge, 1747 S Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119
·Wednesday, November 1st from 5pm to 6pm at The Hunt Club, 224 N Main St, Tulsa, OK 74103
·Wednesday, November 8th from 5pm to 6pm at Fat Daddy’s Pub and Grille, 8056 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133
A table for 92.9 The River will be set up at each location noted above and will include a Cruisin’ on the River flyer with a QR Code for participants to scan. Once a participant scans this QR Code with his/her/their smart phone, they will be directed to the Cruisin’ on the River Entry Form. Participant must complete the Cruisin’ on the River Entry Form in its entirety and submit it to be included in the prize drawing. All entry forms must be submitted on-site and must include participant’s name, phone number, email address and a response to any and all other questions listed. In the event a participant does not have an email address, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event he/she/they are selected as a finalist. If an entry form does not include a phone number AND does not include an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. All entries must be completed and submitted on-site by 7:00pm (CST) on each date noted above. Contest Facilitator will not be responsible for cellular reception and cannot guarantee access to WiFi. There is a possibility a location has WiFi available, however, Contest Facilitator has no control over on-site WiFi. Participants may enter at multiple locations and multiple dates which are listed above, but only one entry per person, per location, per date will be allowed. All other entries will be deemed noll and void. No purchase necessary to win.
11. QUALIFYING DAILY ON-AIR PRIZE: Each daily qualifying on-air winner will receive one (1) Coors Banquet Prize Pack, which is detailed below:
Coors Banquet Prize Pack includes but is not limited to: Coors Banquet beanie hat, Coors Banquet koozie, 92.9 The River tote bag and 92.9 The River bottle opener. (Total Value: $40.00)
12. DAILY PRIZE PICK UP: All qualifying on-air daily Prizewinners must pick up their prize at the River studio within 30 days of being notified of winning. Winners must have a valid ID in order to pick up their prize. 92.9 The River reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. Hours and location of the studio are as follows:
·Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
·303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103
11. PARTY: Only select participants of this contest will be invited to attend the Cruise Giveaway Party. Participants will be selected at random. All participants who are notified of the party MUST be present at the party in order to become a finalist and/or win the grand prize. Date, time, and location of the party are to be announced.
12. FINALISTS: From all participants present at the Cruise Giveaway Party, there will be three (3) grand prize finalists who will be selected at random. Participants must be present at the Cruise Giveaway Party to become a finalist. Each of the finalists will receive one (1) qualifying prize as listed below. Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and has no cash value.
·Coors Banquet Cooler (Estimated Value: $200.00)
13. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize winner will be selected at random from the finalists. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize as listed below. Grand Prize winner must be present to win. Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and has no cash value.
·Rock Legends Cruise for two (2) to the Dominican Republic. Scheduled for February 22nd, 2024, through February 26th, 2024 (Value: $3,148.00)
·One (1) VISA Gift Card for travel expenses (Value: $1,000.00)
oTotal Grand Prize Value: $4,148.00
14. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Participant cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. Contest Facilitator is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Participant does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by Contest Facilitator;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner;
f. Prizewinner is under the age of 21; or
g. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
15. Finalists will be notified by telephone. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Media, Contest Facilitator and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2023 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value.
Once a grand prize winner has been selected, he/she/they will be required to fill out a W9 digitally or in person and return it to Griffin Media before they can be awarded. Grand Prize winner(s) has 30 days from the time of being notified of winning to return their W9 to Griffin Media. Failure to return a filled out W9 could result in the grand prize winner being disqualified and their prize(s) revoked by Contest Facilitator, with or without notice.
16. PRIZE SUBSTITION: No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed, except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable and has no cash equivalent. If the Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Contest Facilitator reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Contest Facilitator reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If the prize for this giveaway is to a trip, venue, park, show, attraction or other live event that is temporarily closed, canceled or postponed due to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW or 92.9 The River (KRQV), then no substitution shall be provided by Sponsor. Sponsor does not make any representation or warranty about the safety of the concert in light of COVID-19. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner and their guest(s) acknowledge the risk of large group gatherings or activities and assume all risks of accepting the Prize, including any and all repercussions associated with the activity, venue, travel, etc.
17. By winning, all winners automatically grant Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and/or 92.9 The River (KRQV) unrestricted permission to use name, picture, and/or voice for website, social media, on-air or other promotions.
18. Due to delays in the online streaming of 92.9 The River (KRQV) broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to fully participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are strongly encouraged to listen to 92.9 The River (KRQV) on-air. 92.9 The River (KRQV) is not responsible for online streaming delays.
20. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Meta, or Instagram.
19. Complete rules are available at the River Studio Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.929theriver.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.929theriver.com.